Accountable to: The General Manager and the Regional Sales Manager
To lead and develop a team of sales consultants to deliver exceptional prospect journey and member experience to achieve new member sales targets and be a contributing member of the clubs management team.
• To lead, challenge, plan and inspire the sales team to successfully hit individual and club monthly new member sales targets. Exceeding all business and club objectives.
• Recruit, develop and coach the competencies amongst the team, ensuring a strong talent pipeline for the future in line with employee aspirations and business needs.
• To lead by example, demonstrating expert product knowledge and Challenger Sales skills.
• Deliver excellent customer service which includes the prospects journey, member experience, thus ensuring value for money and member retention is maximised.
• To maintain an active interest in of the local Market, including competition informing your regional sales manager of new opportunities.
• Team members operate at all times with integrity ensuring all ways working, brand standards and policies are fully understood and adhered too.
• To have an active involvement in the clubs operation, supporting member experience to deliver exceptional score card results as well as having an awareness to achieve the greater business objectives.
• To build good relationships with all team members sharing best knowledge and expertise with team, region and whole estate.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Exceed all New member sales targets both individually and as a team
• Achieve non negotiable activity, outlined in the Ways of Working document.
• Utilise all channels of communication i.e. Member Surveys, Employee engagement surveys, mystery shoppers, member forums and comment cards.
• Individual and team members’ performance reviewed against our 6 Values.
• Contribution to clubs profit and loss performance and member count.
• Achieving compliance against all company audits.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Proven track record of selling and achieving targets
• Genuine passion when engaging with colleagues, prospects and members.
• Experience of managing and motivating a strong driven team.
• Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
• Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills.
• Ability to develop and coach a team to reach their full potential
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.